Health & Safety
Stay safe at JA Hotel Karlskrona
Dear Guests and Friends,
You and our employee’s well-being are more important to us than ever. Our goal is to guarantee an unforgettable and relaxing stay here at the JA Hotel in the city center of Karlskrona.
We ensure that the safety of our guests and employee´s is essential for us. We will continue focusing on the safety as long as necessary to warrant you a pleasant and especially safe stay at the JA Hotel in Karlskrona.
We have implemented policies to keep our guests and staff safe. These policies are meant to limit personal contact and adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that all guests practice social distancing of 1 meter between themselves and staff - if you need to speak with us in person, we require you to keep a minimum of 1 meter distance.
- If you wish there will be no housekeeping service during your stay, please inform the staff at check-in. We can also leave extra towels and other essential items outside of your room upon request.
- Prior to your arrival, all areas of your room are sanitized, including remotes, doorknobs, surfaces, etc. The hotel is staffed 24 hours a day and we are here to assist you. Please call the front desk if you need assistance.
- We perform frequent cleaning in high traffic areas such as the lobby, entrance doors, elevators, front desk, conference room and restaurant areas.
- The well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We will continue to provide you with updates when necessary.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if you have any questions concerning our hygiene measures.
- Please find up-to-date information on the coronavirus situation in Sweden here. The Public Health Agency of Sweden
We are positive about the future and we are looking forward to being your host!