Green Key Hotel
You have chosen a hotel that is eco-labeled with Green Key
We work actively with environmental and sustainability issues by following Green Key's criteria. In this way, you as a guest contribute to taking responsibility for the environment without compromising your experience or convenience with us.
Here are examples of our environmental efforts:
· We use eco-labeled laundry and cleaning products.
· We minimize water consumption, for example through low-flush taps and toilets.
· We use renewable electricity and work to reduce energy consumption, for example through efficient heating, ventilation systems and LED lamps as light sources.
· We sort and recycle our and the guests' waste.
· We offer vegetarian meal alternatives and increase the proportion of organic, eco-labeled, fair-trade and locally produced foods for each year.
· We work with annual environmental goals to achieve continuous improvement of our environmental work.
About Green Key
Green Key is an international eco-label for visitor and tourist facilities and is located in over 50 countries around the world. The label is run by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE), which is supported by some of the world's leading organizations in the field of environment and education, such as UNEP, UNESCO and the World Tourism Organization. Today, there are over 150 Green Key-labeled facilities in Sweden and several large chains are connected to the label. The organization Green Key Sweden operates the eco-label nationally and all Green Key labeling of all facilities is approved and renewed by an independent jury. All facilities are also inspected through regular audits, to ensure the criteria is met.